Las Vegas Health and Wellness Services | Antioxidant Therapy
At Vita Heaven, we offer a wide range of wellness services. We are experts at intravenous vitamin and antioxidant therapy. Our wellness services will get you feeling good and healthy before you know it.
– This is the original Myers’ cocktail developed by Dr. John Myers in the 1980’s. It consists of B vitamins, vitamin C, and magnesium. We increase the efficacy of this therapy by adding glutathione to our Myers’ cocktail.
Alpha Lipoic Acid
– We use intravenous ALA for sports recovery and injuries. ALA is one of the most powerful antioxidants, as it has two antioxidant groups and crosses the blood-brain barrier. Most antioxidants, such as glutathione, do not cross the blood brain barrier.
– Are you an extreme athlete? Tuff Mudder? Spartan Race junkie? Get intravenous hydration after your race with IV antioxidants to speed your recovery. There are a number of studies showing improved muscle recovery with antioxidant supplementation. There is no better way to get antioxidants into your system than the IV route.
B12 and B Complex Injections
– B12 shots are a great way to increase your energy levels and get you ready for the rest of your vacation. B12 is a key vitamin for managing carbohydrates and controlling appetite. Many Americans are deficient in vitamin B12. In addition, at Vita Heaven, we use the much more active form of B12, methylcobalamin, versus the less effective, inexpensive version that most clinics use, called cyanocobalamin. This means that you get a more effective, higher quality vitamin. Our Super B shot is an intramuscular shot, like a B12 shot, but it contains six different B vitamins, including B vitamins 1, 3, 5, 6, 9, and 12. This is an excellent option for people who are run-down, stressed, and need additional energy.
Vitamin D and CoQ10 Injections
– Vitamin D is a critical vitamin for the body. Many people in the United States are deficient in Vitamin D. Over 30% of Caucasians and 50% of people of color have low vitamin D levels. It plays a major role in bone health, hormone levels, and mood. At Vita Heaven, we offer intramuscular Vitamin D shots, as well as vitamin D testing. You have to be careful that you do not get too much Vitamin D, as its levels can become too high because it is a fat soluble vitamin. B and C vitamins are water soluble, so they do not build up in the body as much as Vitamin D. CoQ10 is an important molecule in the body, as it acts as an “assistant” for many energy reactions in the body. Without it, the body is not as efficient and a person can feel tired and run-down if their CoQ10 levels are low. At Vita Heaven, we offer intramuscular CoQ10 shots that we recommend to our patients once per month, along with capsule supplementation.